Welcome to Debbie Wong Photography! I’m a Calgary based photographer who specializes in weddings (local and be happy for destination!), as well I work with families for maternity, newborns and lifestyle portraits.
I thought it be useful to tell you some information about me, especially since I get to know my clients quite well and it be nice to reciprocate it back to you. So here we go with my list and a few photos to round it off!
- I’m all excited when I get my photos taken because I’m always behind the camera.
- My wedding was in June 2008 and it was 14 hours over 2 days! Fast forward to today, we have two young daughters.
- By coincidence, our oldest daughter was born on our third year wedding anniversary so our anniversaries are kind of shelved now!
- I was never allowed to have dogs as a kid. So one of the first things I did after moving out was buy a mini daschund named Pepper. Two years later, we added on another daschund named Duke.
- Growing up I always loved art and wanted to be an artist. Watercolor is my favorite medium choice. I actually have my own calligraphy/watercolor invitation design business. Here’s the link for Debbie Wong Design if you’re looking for bespoke wedding stationary, or one of a kind art work.
- Macarons, cookies and candy are my weakness.
- Thanks to my husband, I’ve gotten addicted collecting the Lego Lego Christmas Winter series. Every Christmas I put together the winter village next to the tree.
- I love scuba diving and seeing all the marine life. Ultimate diving goal is to see the Great Barrier Reef.
- For one year I lived in Osaka, Japan as an exchange student during university. It was one of the best times of my life and I have so many fond memories of the country. The food and fashion stands out the most for me.
- I’ve always wanted to visit Santorini in Greece. It would be my dream wedding job if a bride got married there. So hopefully one of you brides to be will get married there. 😉
- I’m an avid Amazing Race fan and cheer on the likeable teams.
- Besides Japan, my other favorite place to visit is Hawaii. Gotta love the beaches and sunsets there.
Published Works With Links