I thought it be useful to tell you some information about me, especially since I get to know my clients quite well and it be nice to reciprocate it back to you. So here we go with my list and a few photos to round it off!
- I am a born and raised Calgarian. I feel fortunate we live so close to the mountains and scenic landscapes as a mini escape from the city.
- I have two daughters, two daschunds and a supportive husband. The house can sometimes feel like a zoo with the four energetic kids and dogs!
- Growing up I always loved art and wanted to be an artist. Watercolor is my favorite medium choice. I actually have my own calligraphy/watercolor invitation design business, Debbie Wong Design . Check it out if you’re looking for bespoke wedding stationary, or one of a kind art work!
- Macarons, cookies and candy are my weakness.
- Thanks to my husband, I’ve gotten addicted collecting the Lego Lego Christmas Winter series. Every Christmas I put together the winter village next to the tree.
- I love scuba diving and seeing all the marine life. Ultimate diving goal is to see the Great Barrier Reef.
- For one year I lived in Osaka, Japan as an exchange student during university. It was one of the best times of my life and I have so many fond memories of the country. The food and fashion stands out the most for me.
- I’ve always wanted to visit Santorini in Greece. It would be my dream wedding job if a bride got married there. So hopefully one of you brides to be will get married there. 😉
- I’m an avid Amazing Race fan and cheer on the likeable teams.
- Besides Japan, my other favorite place to visit is Hawaii. Gotta love the beaches and sunsets there.
If you ask, “What is my photography style?” I would say modern, timeless and classic. The photos stand by itself no matter how many years has passed with trends coming and going.